(Client identities omitted for privacy reasons. Details are available at email@example.com.)
• State v. D, Kitsap County, 2011. Defendant was charged with operating a mobile medical
cannabis dispensary, numerous deliveries, and a potential firearm enhancement. Result:
Diversion without conviction or jail on condition that defendant refrain from similar
conduct, acknowledging conduct was prohibited by current statute.
• State v. N, Kitsap County, 2011. Defendant was charged with operating medical cannabis
delivery service with potential firearm enhancement. Result: Diversion without conviction
or jail on condition that defendant perform community service, acknowledge that conduct
was unlawful under current law, and refrain from similar conduct.
• State v. H, King County 2011. Defendant was charged with growing 327 Marijuana plants
and was in possession of over two pounds. Result: Reduced to misdemeanor with credit for
3 days served based on potential suppression issue.
• State v. S, King County, 2011. Search warrant revealed 90 plants, firearms, potential school
zone enhancement. Result: Misdemeanor plea deal and no jail time.
• State v. N, Pierce County, 2011. Search warrant revealed 70 plants, and client had a
possible medical marijuana affirmative defense. Result: Misdemeanor plea deal, no jail
time, and a $500 fine.
• State v. P, King County, 2010. Multiple search warrants revealed numerous plants, other
drugs, and cash. Client was a non-citizen who will be deported for any felony conviction or
misdemeanor conviction of over 30 grams. Result: Misdemeanor plea deal, “solicitation”
of under 30 grams, and no deportation.
• State v. LS Benton County, 2010. Defendant caught at concert at the Gorge holding a bag
with multiple drugs. (Pot, ecstacy, opium) Multiple felony charges. Result: Client accepted
offer of one misdemeanor, no jail time, rather than litigate possible unlawful search by ex-
cocaine addict private cop employed by The Gorge.